I was tagged by SaviBookAdventures to do The Book Blogger Tag. Thankyou so much for tagging me. BTW, you people should definitely check out their blog. It has one the best reviewing styles I have seen so far!
Here you go,
1.What are your book pet peeves?
- Love Triangles- Do I need to say more? Seroiusly, get over it.
- Cliches- They are TOO predictable and can play a spoilsport in a good strory. The most common cliche is ‘most-trusted-guy-is-the-villian’. It’s used a lot in crime and mystery novels and is predictable sometimes.
- Dumb characters- This is the thing I hate in books as well as movies. I just cannot handle it. They make me cringe SO much!
2. Describe your perfect reading spot.
I like to read curled up in bed. I can literally sit there all day without moving just reading. Once my mom didn’t even realise I was home because I was so engrossed and hadn’t gone out of my room!
3.Tell us three book confessions.
- I hated The Fault in our Stars. Don’t bash me with hate or anything I just think it did not deserve all the hype it got.
- I have not yet read Harry Potter. Okay, now you can throw anything at me. I deserve it. I watched all the movies just last year in TWO DAYS, before an important exam. I loved the movies WAY TOO MUCH and that’s why am crazy about it! I don’t think I will read the books anytime soon as I already know the story and already have a huge TBR and also I don’t want to ruin my HP experience as I am afraid the books might bore me after seeing the movies.
- I suck at completing series. That’s why I prefer Standalones. I am TOO lazy even for this and my MASTER PROCARSTINATING nature does not help either.
4. When was the last time you cried during a book?
LOL, The last time I cried was the last time I read a book and that was 2 weeks ago because I am in a slump since then 😦 Anyways, the last book I read was The Kite Runner and I LOVED it. The characters’ honesty, dedication, helplessness, pain made me cry. It was heartbreaking to read what the character was going through because it was so realistic and could actually have happened with someone.
5.How many books are on your bedside table?
THREE. FREAKING THREE! I just keep switching them when I feel like. I have- All the bright places, Digital Fortress and Where Rainbows End (Love, Rosie). I am mainly re-reading Where Rainbows End and I think it’s kinda curing my slump.
6.What is favourite snack to eat while reading?
I don’t eat while I read as being a foodie it distracts me from the book and also I am afraid I might stain my book.
7. Three books you would recommend to everyone.
- Angels and Demons by Dan Brown because you deserve the best. ❤️
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini beacuse it’s a perfect book with a not-so-perfect main character and is very different from all the other books I have read so far!
- Ultraxenopia by M.A. Phipps because THRILL!
8. Show us a picture of your favourite bookshelf or case.
Here is my favourite part of my bookshelf.💖
Important for (my) existance.
10.What’s your biggest reading secret?
I am a picky reader and have not read A LOT of books.
I hope you enjoyed it!
I further tag-